IDNSlot Depo Dana Steps to take care of a computer is something that usually gets less attention from most owners or users of the computer itself. Usually we just “scream” if the computer we use is damaged. Actually taking care of the computer is a routine action that should be done by computer users to keep the computer’s performance in the best condition.
On this occasion, I will share some tips for maintaining your device. Software and hardware on a computer is a very important component. If not maintained properly, the performance of the computer will decrease.
Hardware Maintenance Tips
The first thing we have to do is take care of computer hardware components. Here I usually do some maintenance such as:
- Placing the computer in a place with good air circulation. Necessary to avoid overheating of computer hardware.
- Clean the dust that enters and sticks to the hardware components in the casing.
- Using a Stabilizer so that the flow of electricity that enters the Power Supply is always maintained stability. Or better yet, use a UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) so that it can keep the computer from losing power suddenly.
With a few simple actions above, ensure your computer hardware has stable performance. Slot Deposit Dana
Software Maintenance Tips
The second thing that is no less important, of course, is taking care of the software or computer operating system. There are several computer maintenance actions in software that we can do, including the following:
- Backing up the computer system
Backing up a computer system is intended as a preventive maintenance measure, so that it is easier for us to recover the system when something goes wrong.
- Install and Run a Computer Scan with Antivirus
Install an Antivirus and do a Computer Scan with the Antivirus regularly. Here I usually use Avast Free Antivirus or AVG which is proven to be quite effective in protecting computers from virus infections.
- Perform Windows Update, Update Antivirus and other Software
Automatically or manually, update Windows, Antivirus and other software such as Ms Office, Browser, Java and other applications, so that apart from closing security gaps we can also use the latest features of these various applications.
- Perform System Optimization.
To optimize this system, we can use some of the built-in Windows tools, such as the following:
- Disk CleanUp, to clean files that are no longer needed.
- Check Disk, to check and repair the file system on the hard disk.
- Disk Defragmenter, to optimize the hard drive by rearranging the files that are “scattered” on the hard drive.
In addition to using Windows default tools, to make system maintenance and optimization easier, we can also use software for windows optimization such as Advance System Care or Glary Utilities.
These are brief tips to take care of a computer, which should be done periodically depending on the needs of each computer user. Proper use with regular maintenance, will make your computer healthy in the long run. Because there will definitely be a feeling of satisfaction in using a computer whose performance does not decrease drastically. IDNSlot Deposit Dana
That is all and thank you